Property Management - It's About Making Your Life Easier
You’re considering property management because you want to make owning rental property in the New Orleans area easier. And that’s exactly what we do.
We have proven professional systems in place to ensure that your investment is cared for, hassle-free. We’ll make certain that your property has screened tenants, is always in good order, and that any issues are handled quickly. And the financials will be picture-perfect at all times.
Put your trust in us and be rewarded with the peace of mind you deserve.
About our New Orleans Property Management Services
This page is our main property management page (“property management” being a catch-all term for what we do). The other owners' pages speak to the different aspects of our service (for example, the technology page details the tech we use to make working with us easier). But again, it all falls under property management – you just tell us what you need, and we’ll take care of the rest. We are full service, as there are no a la carte services.
Leasing and Tenant Relations
• Acquire / Screen Tenants
• Show units
• Collect rent (we make it simple, accepting E-check, ACH, credit card, and/or personal check.)
• Handle bounced/NSF checks
• Assess and collect late fees
• Managing safety issues
• Handle HOA violations (As needed)
• Managing eviction process (if necessary, small fee)
• Handle move-out inspections and disputes over security deposits
Tenants love working with us because we’re responsive and convenient. And landlords love us because we can handle the sticky issues should they become necessary.
• We handle all normal maintenance issues in-house
• Oversee contractor rehabs, renovations, and major replacements. (Potential Additional Fee)
• Handle emergencies - 24-hour hotline
• Manage vendors & contractors
• Schedule & oversee preventative maintenance
In terms of property maintenance, we have a preferred list of trusted vendors that are both reliable and competitively priced. We’re picky, so you’re getting the best of the best. Read more about Property Maintenance here.
• Manage and maintain security deposits (we utilize trust accounts.)
• Direct Deposit owner disbursements via ACH (e.g., your rental income goes right into your bank account)
• Monthly owner statements emailed on the 15th of each month
• Year-end cash flow statements for tax preparation
We make the financials simple. Your rental income is deposited into your account, the monthly and year end statements are perfectly prepared, and you’ll never have to worry about accounting again.
READ MORE REVIEWSThey went above and beyond
- The King Family, Morro Bay, CA